Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Make me Crazy Two things I will share all of you!

1-Every time I went to any where-Whoever Talk too fast and I miss what They say ? I say Sorry I am deaf . They Feel so sorry for me (Drive me Nuts) I dont need They feel sorry for me!!--I wish that Hearing and Deaf Should have UNDERSTAND each together in the worlds and Peace out without SORRY !...2-Being Bother me lots of stuff things cause Remind of When I was younger My Dad ask me before CI so Thanks for My Dad didnt me put it so I dont even Like to see when The Parent put during the Baby put it CI and Grow up might Painful and cant stand so parent didnt listen their Child I feel bad for Them . (less)
Added: January 09, 2008
Category: People & Blogs
Tags:
shrimpy

4 comments:

mochame said...

I know what you mean! Of course, i noticed hearing speak while deaf can't hear, then said sorry! I know that stupid hearing people does not need to be sorry and ran away. You brought up the good point.
Yeah, that very dangerous CI put babies in the small head, that's wrong! CI should who have old enough children with good healthy.

mario alberto martinez said...

ok i am sorry i can't see your hand. u need get best webcam and need look good pictures and can see your hand .ok thanks pls keep on vlog again ok i really enjoy watch your vlog

Susan said...

Great show Shrimpy! You had interesting points.

If you want to meet more deaf people and see videos, I recommend you to
Deafloves.com. This is a niche deaf
dating site and for deaf and HOH singles. Hundreds of new members daily join

ChillyGurlz said...

I know exactly how that feels when ur approached by a hearing person and they start speaking then you say, i can't hear, and try do paper and pen, then they suddenly say, "oh oh sorry" walk away. how rude.